Tuesday 17 April 2012

Life in a metro

Mumbai. The city which never sleeps. I always wanted to be a part of the metro and get a closer look at how the city never sleeps.
Interning in one of the most reputed German company has its own advantages. But one outstanding advantage is that I am again a morning person now. Yes. 6:30 is the time at which I am supposed to wake up to reach the office at 8:30 am. The office hours last till 5:20 pm and at 7:00 pm, I am chilling at home.
There cannot be two minds when said that Mumbai is the cheapest city in terms of public transport. Which city in the country has such a public transport that the number of kilometers traveled surpasses the ticket fare? Being a marketing oriented guy, my main aim for the summer internship was to experience the city as closely as possible. There are also a couple of hidden intentions, but this might not be the right platform to mention those (I feel like a secret agent while saying this). The project I am working on will provide me great learning if I want to learn. When choosing this company over the other two offers that I had, I was playing a gamble. Till now, the gamble has paid off well.
Hope that life has much more hidden in the closet of future.
Signing off. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment